Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Fallen

 
The rats are dining in this murderous feast
While the public are racing away from a beast
Today the charred doors of hell are open
Unto cornered pigs lay helpless in a pen
As masts of fire and smoke rise to the skies
The innocent always shut their teary eyes
A plague of disbelief rolls down in every street
Freezing all the victims’ own very feet
They are the seeds that will blossom soon
To rise and scream like a crazy baboon
Iron streaks well in this poisonous air
Peeling the souls into strands of hair
As shooting stars fall and rain down here
Plunging homes deep until it all disappear
I prayed once for this nightmare to transpire
Not knowing my heart and pity would conspire
I am here hiding in the shadows of the sewer
As a coward whose lucidity is getting fewer
I thought my friend would come and rescue me
But Death came and he doesn’t hear me nor see
For I am all covered in blood and in guilt
Rotting away just like the dead in this filth
 
Fallen Angel City
 
18010140140905
In my Home / Sunday
12 October 2014 / 11:13 AM



























No comments:

Post a Comment