Friday, May 6, 2011

Always remember me



I am again free
Yet on my knee
Full of self-pity
Crying amid a sea
For I failed to be
What you truly see
Again to be a memory
Or just plain infamy
Our days often agree
But now the sun flee
For love is no alchemy
It is for divinity
A gift to humanity
It knows no blasphemy
And causes no tragedy
It can be steamy
Like drinking tea
In a hot spring of glee
There is no he
And there is no she
But only the “we”
And the feeling of infinity
I am not wise neither witty
But I know the gravity
I don’t want your pity
But I’ll give your dignity
If only you obey my plea
To trust this to destiny
For our fate is like a tree
If sadness won’t let you be
Rekindle my heart’s decree
True words made in three
And always remember me


18010140140905



No comments:

Post a Comment