Saturday, May 28, 2011

Butterfly


Butterfly of hidden spring 
Tell me what you will bring
Is it a song that I can sing?
Is it a hope that I can cling?
For each flutter of your wing
Brings me closer to dreaming
All the flowers are beaming
Yet long for your sipping
In their bosoms dripping
The love they are keeping
Let me taste their craving
Know what you’re wishing
Let me mimic your yearning
Know what you’re praying
Let me sense your liking
Know what you’re feeling
I will always be endearing
Put an end to your fearing
Sweetness in our kissing
To fulfill what is missing
Living colors embracing
To rid the hue of crying
A heart that is unflinching
A hand that is oft forgiving
I am there in the beginning
And in your cycle’s ending
You’re never alone in living
You’ll never be alone in dying


18010140140905





No comments:

Post a Comment