Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Autumn Grave

 
I lament the autumn leaves
For Its silence often deceives
The truth about the coming end
That winter is just around the bend
But the wind shall catch them all
When it’s time for them to fall
Carrying them down to the ground
Be buried in ice and never be found
I am here with them in this foxhole
As they rot and I bleed out whole
These leaves will be my death bed
A treat that will remain in my head
I choose to be a shield than to be a slave
For my soldiers can stand on my grave
To win a war with courage and integrity
To go home with great pride and sanity
Peace and summer will end my existence
But I shall live in them with persistence
  

Autumn Leaves


18010140140905
In my Home / Saturday
11 October 2014 / 10:07 am























No comments:

Post a Comment