Monday, October 10, 2011

The Living Fire

The dance of the living fire
Towards the skies it aspire
*
A height so great in its entire
Its short life will soon expire
*
Like the hate within my heart
They stole all and taken apart
*
How can we live and even start
It’s the day I decided to depart
*
That was a thousand eons since
An evil dragon now from a prince
*
A flame burning life into mince
A winged fear where eyes wince
*
But now I have reached my goal
Lessened and at the edge of it all
*
Seeking the clemency in your soul
For in its arms, I shall gladly fall
*
To bathe in your pond of tears
Purify in your worries and fears
*
To recall a love that has no peers
And to be reborn in your cheers
*
For I am Draco, your loyal mate
A Living Fire that rims this state
*
The flame that forges our fate
A hero who opens tomorrow’s gate



18010140140905

No comments:

Post a Comment