Friday, March 14, 2014

A GOOD DAY

 
 

I worry and ponder when will be a good day

When my lips are still frozen until in May


Infatuations are written into glass windows

Only revealed by a sweet breathe of innuendos


Its intents and actions are flakes in the snow

Easily melted under the sun’s smiling glow


Though our hearts are falling stars in the sky

We still keep staring at the heavens and sigh


Hoping to see a glimpse and tell our desire

For a moment of love is more than an entire


A sad truth we all embraced in our minds

Together with regrets that often reminds


So I’ll stretch my hands towards the night

To catch any hope that passes my sight


Hold on to it ‘til the dawn crashes upon me

To be seared together unto pages of memory

  

18010140140905
March 13, 2014 / 1:35 PM
In the Office / Thursday





















No comments:

Post a Comment