Sunday, January 26, 2014

Date’s Eve

 *
 *
Tonight I will try to sleep
To seek what you keep
 *
Tucked under a blanket
Lay hidden in your locket
*
I stare upon the ceiling
What is this that I’m feeling?
*
Suffocating as if in a crowd
Light headed up in a cloud
*
Pillow is as hard as stone
With the fear of being alone
*
The windows are glimmering
Amid the city lights simmering
*
I turn away and into my side
To gaze upon my true guide
*
Your image upon my wall
For I am in its beck and call
*
It brings spring in winter’s night
Shining brightly with its own light
*
As thoughts of you are streaming
I realized finally I am dreaming
*
Only the pale moon parts us
But the sun will again bind us
This night will come to an end
But our date is just around the bend
 *
 *
18010140140905
7:05 pm / 26.01.2014
In my Flat / Sunday


























No comments:

Post a Comment